CHP - arms with Myer

CHP - arms with Myer

12 August 2012

Retrieval....check!

- by Kim

I was at work when the text came in.....5 eggs! Amazing! As Janelle said, we we're hoping for 3, so when I heard that they were able to get 5, I was pretty excited. Though these aren't typical numbers for an egg retrieval, it was great for us and more than we were expecting.

I wish my body could have co-operated and been ready for these little guys, but I guess we'll just have to give it a little time. I have to remind myself that everything happens for a reason.
(Though I'm about to go have a serious 'talking-to' with my uterus now...)

In the meantime, I found this quote and it seems to always makes me feel better:

"Even miracles take a little time"  ~ Fairy Godmother to Cinderella

       

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful journey you are all on! I'm so glad I could catch up on what's been happening and that I have been able to read everything up to this point, so that I can rejoice with all of you when you have a positive pregnancy test - and of course, everything that follows. Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete