CHP - arms with Myer

CHP - arms with Myer

26 July 2013

He's here!!!

~ by Kim

On July 25th, 2013 we all welcomed a beautiful little boy!


Myer Kim

7 lbs 15 oz

Born at 1:09 pm

21 inches


Here are a few pictures of the last 2 days:

The beginning

My fabulous labour partners!

Janelle and I, labouring together.

Janelle with Myer, minutes after he was born doing skin to skin.

Myer

First time holding him - such a surreal moment.

Two tired but happy moms.
We did it!

1 day old

Getting ready to go home

Back home - our two families, forever connected.

The new family

Thank you everyone for all the love and support! This journey has truly been amazing and has changed all of our lives forever. xox

Birth story to follow.


10 comments:

  1. YAY! Congratulations. Happy Birthday Myer. What a lot of hair. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats you guys! I am friends with Sacha. I am going to be a gestational surrogate for a family as well! Our transfer is Aug 9-12. Second try! I love the blog and photos. Thanks for spreading the word about how amazing surrogacy is!
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kerry,
      Hooray for being a surro!!! 2nd time was the winner for us, and now we have this little guy here! It's pretty amazing!
      Good luck on the upcoming transfer and sending you tons of sticky vibes your way! You'll have to let me know how it goes!!!

      Delete
  3. WOW!!! AMAZING! FANTASTIC! CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL!! So, does he look like 'anybody'?
    luv aunty M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure yet who he looks like, though we know he doesn't look like Asher! Will be neat to see as he grows into his looks. He might be as different looking as Lily and Rowan! Either way, I think he's pretty darn cute! I'm only a little bit biased though :)

      Delete
  4. CONGRATS! I love the pictures, they are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim and Janelle,
    Congrats! So exciting. Just wanted to also thank you for sharing your journey as I hope one day we will be just as blessed! Thanks again and congrats!

    -Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  6. To both families: Huge congratulations!!! Reading this made me cry, pretty much the entire time. haha. Kim, reading your words....I can't even explain, the way you describe everything, it's amazing. Just knowing, this is what I will be going through here in just 14 or less weeks. Your story is amazing. I'm so glad things went well for everyone, and Kim is ok, and Janelle and her husband have a beautiful new baby to take home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to everyone! I've been reading through and am amazed at your journey. Thank you both for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete