CHP - arms with Myer

CHP - arms with Myer

14 August 2012

Just to clarify...

- by Kim

Potentially having 5 embryos does NOT mean that we will be transferring 5 to me!!!

I got asked about this this morning and it gave me such a chuckle. Thank you to my anonymous friend who started my day out with a laugh! :) None of us have any intention or desire for a high multiple birth. We will not make any headlines, will not be in the news, nor we will break any records. 

What it does mean though, is that if all the embryos were to develop to be healthy and to the stage where they be able to transfer them, it would give us the chance to try more than once if the first attempt was unsuccessful.  

I just wanted to thank everyone for all of the support we've gotten recently. We appreciate so much the phone calls, emails and good thoughts that have been sent our way.

Hopefully we'll hear some good news from Janelle with the embryo development in the next few days!




No comments:

Post a Comment