CHP - arms with Myer

CHP - arms with Myer

21 October 2012

Back on the juice

- by Kim

It's been 3 days since my last fix of Estrogen. Went cold turkey. Has been a tough few days. Withdrawal was starting up and I was starting to get the jitters. I'm sure there was some extra hair starting to grow just above my lip, maybe even on my chin too. I almost became a rational thinking person, but thankfully one of the contestants on "Survivor" got sick and left the show, so I cried with her as she left. Phewf...there was still hope - I wasn't all gone yet and maybe there was still some residual effects left from my last fix.

It's only been 3 days, and I've fallen off the wagon again. I'm back to my pill popping once more. Feeling better already. I have a feeling I might be on these for awhile. Thankfully, I have a great support system, filled with some pretty wonderful people who help support my habit.


2 comments:

  1. Wow, I think I'm only a few weeks behind the schedule that you two are on. I had my first transfer on 10/15, beta is tomorrow, however I've already had many - hpt's. :( I'll probably get the same instructions tomorrow to quit cold turkey too. I've only ever done elestrogen injections every 3 days, I'm curious to see how my body will respond to quitting it all though. Then try, try again for us too. Best wishes to you all for next time! I'll be reading along now. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi BreAnna! Sorry to hear about it not sticking. Hopefully we'll both be pg together soon. Looking forward to following along with you, and even more to having some BFP's together! :)

      Delete