This past week has brought along some changes with it:
- Janelle, Joel, Asher and Myer are back home in Calgary.
- My milk came in with a vengeance.
- I was able to dry my feet after a shower.
- Rowan got her first big haircut - something a little lower maintenance for a 2 year-old.
- I slept on my tummy again.
- We got a kitten, to help the kids with the adjustment of everyone being gone. A distraction of sorts. Well, maybe a little bit for myself too.
- I went to the mall, and drove past the "expectant mother" parking. That has been my "spot" for a few months now.
|Myer 9 days old|
First day at home
(Thanks June for sending - made my day!)